Fillderma Lips (2x1ml) is a cross-linked hylauronic acid gel for lip augmentation.
What comes in the box?
- 25mg/ml cross linked (low viscosity) hylauronic acid
- Phosphate buffered saline solution
- 4 x 30G needles (13mm)
What can Fillderma Lips (2x1ml) be used for?
Use this gel for filling, contouring and hydration of lips and fine wrinkles.
What are the benefits of Fillderma Lips (2x1ml)?
- Sterile, viscoelastic, cross-linked high viscosity gel for the mouth area.
- Improves lip volume and contouring.
- Hydrates lips
- Fills peribucal wrinkles
- Monophase: without corrections need
- Easy to inject and mold
- Very low content in proteins and endotoxins
- Low risks of side effects
- Highly durable and resistant to degradation
- Syringes designed to provide ease of use: wider support, wide piston, thin needle and Luer-lock cap
- Coadjuvant to other medical procedures(chemical peels, laser, radio frequency, etc)
How is the treatment administered?
Fillderma lips is a gel that is injected into the dermis. Implant duration depends on the deep and place of injection, with a media of 6 to 9 months.
- The filler must be injected by qualified doctors who have received appropriate training in injection techniques for filling facial wrinkles.
- Before treatment, the patient should be informed about the device indications, contraindications and unwanted side effects.
- Disinfect the area to be treated. Ensure to perform the injection on sterile conditions.
- Syringes and needles are of single use. Not reusable.
- Before applying the filler, keep the product at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- The amount injected depends on the pressure exerted or on the desired level of correction.
- If the treated area turns white (pallid skin), immediately stop the injection and massage until the skin regains its normal color.
- Before applying the filler, press the syringe plunger until you see a small drop on the tip of the needle.
Welcome, a reliable and convenient way for clinics, healthcare professionals and wholesalers to purchase skin fillers, orthopedics and all other medical devices from a trusted source at a competitive price.
the retail brand of CFL Health Solutions Ltd, an authorized wholesale distributor regulated by the Medicines and Health Regulatory Authority (MHRA) in the UK.
Providing on 3 European sites and with a global reach thanks to our superior logistics expertise, prides itself on its price, supply capabilities and service and as a result, we have a very loyal customer base and growing satisfied customers who are coming back to us repeatedly.
We supply all major brand names, including Juverderm, Restylane, Radiesse, Teosyal, Surgiderm, Sculptra and many other products. If you can not see a product you are looking for, please email us and we will source it for you. We also have our own products, and can represent quality tested products on behalf of manufacturers looking for retail distribution and / or launch via our platform.
Sign up today and once your account is verified, you can start enjoying the competitive prices our current customers enjoy. Please note that our injectables should only be administered by trained and / or accredited health professionals. If you have an interest in knowing the non-surgical procedures, we have our own training division led by experienced and skilled doctors who is living.
There are no reviews yet.