This mixture of ingredients restores important aspects of the skin’s function and encourages the production of proteins like collagen and elastin, allowing the skin to regain its elasticity and firmness.
FILORGA NCTF 135 HA®
Each pack of FILORGA NCTF 135 HA® comes with:
- 5-3 ml vials of solution;
- 5-18G withdrawal needles;
- 5-32G therapy needles;
- 5-30G therapy needles;
- Labels for traceability;
- And 1 package insert.
FILORGA NCTF 135 HA® combines 55 specially-chosen ingredients, including hyaluronic acid, 23 amino acids, 12 vitamins, 6 minerals, 6 coenzymes, 5 nucleic acids, and 2 reducing agents. This mixture of ingredients restores important aspects of the skin’s function and encourages the production of proteins like collagen and elastin, allowing the skin to regain its elasticity and firmness. This specialized formula introduces important nutrients to the skin, leaving your patients looking radiant and youthful.
FILORGA NCTF 135 HA® contains the following ingredients:
- Non cross-linked hyaluronic acid;
- 23 Amino Acids [alanine, arginine, asparagine, aspartic acid, cystine, glutamine, glutamic acid, glycine, histidine, hydroxyproline, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, ornithine, phenylalanine, proline, serine, taurine, threonine, tryptophan, tyrosine, valine];
- 12 Vitamins [ascorbic acid (vitamin C), biotin (vitamin B8), pantothenic calcium (vitamin B5), folic acid (vitamin B9), inositol (vitamin I), nicotinamide (vitamin B3), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine (vitamin B1), tocopherol (vitamin E), retinol (vitamin A), vitamin B12];
- 6 Minerals [calcium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium sulphate, sodium acetate, sodium chloride, sodium dihydrogen phosphate];
- 6 Coenzymes [TPP (cocarboxylase), CoA (coenzyme A), FAD (flavin adenine dinucleotide), NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide), NADP (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate), UTP (uridine triphosphate);
- 5 Nucleic Acids [deoxyadenosine, deoxycytidine, deoxyguanosine, deoxythymidine, 5-methylcytosine];
- And 2 Reducing Agents [ascorbic acid, glutathione].
FILORGA NCTF 135 HA® is composed of an effective list of ingredients to replace nutrients and restore functions in the skin that slow over time. Hyaluronic acid replaces depleted moisture levels in the skin, adding hydration and redensifying the dermis. A combination of 23 amino acids spurs protein production, stimulating elastin and collagen. The 6 coenzymes cause bio-chemical reactions in the tissues, while the 5 nucleic acids activate cellular communication. The mixture of 6 minerals prevents and repairs skin deficiencies, while 14 vitamins stimulate other vital cell functions. Meanwhile, the 2 reducing agents, or antioxidants, fight free radicals to ensure a long-lasting effect.
How do I use or apply this product?
Filorga NCTF 135 HA should only ever be administered by a licensed medical professional. Prior to injection, cleanse and disinfect the area of treatment. Injection should be performed using a nappage or serial puncture technique with a 30G needle or using a mesotherapy gun to inject the solution into the superficial or medium dermis. Treatment should include 3–5 injections spaced 15 days apart. Patients should return once or twice a year for maintenance treatments.
When should I use this product?
This product should be used in patients who are looking to repair signs of aging, dehydration, or dullness in the skin. Filorga NCTF 135 HA offers incredible biorevitalization, making this perfect to use when mature or loose skin needs added density. It can also help to eliminate dark circles under the eye and reduce nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
What areas can I treat with this product?
FILORGA NCTF 135 HA® is used to treat the following areas:
- Periorbital area;