- Dermaheal HSR (5×10 vials) is a skin rejuvenating, anti-wrinkle and moisturising solution to rejuvenating aged dehydrated skin. Contains 1% (10mg/g) Hyaluronic Acid (double the concentration of other available mesotherapy solutions). It also binds 1000 times its own weight in water providing re-hydration and plumping of the dermis.Dermaheal HSR (5×10 vials) Recombinant human growth factors that are naturally occurring re-builders of dermal collagen, are also present. Additional supporting ingredients include: Retinal, Ascorbic Acids and Glutathione that are powerful antioxidants and direct stimulators of collagen remodeling and pigmentation reducing agents.
What’s in the box?
- 5ml x 10 Vials
Main Active Ingredients:
Hyaluronic Acid (1%), Rh-Oligopeptide-1 (EGF), Rh-Oligopeptide-2 (IGF-1), Rh- Polypeptide-1 (bFGF), Rh-Polypeptide-2 (TRX), Copper Tripeptide-1, Multi-vitamins, Amino Acids and Minerals
What are the benefits of Dermaheal HSR (5×10 vials)?
- Noticeable effects on the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles by generating new skin cells
- Strengthens skin elasticity by inducing the synthesis of collagen, elastin and other ECM
- Hydrates dry skin and helps it to maintain its optimum moisture balance
- Ideal for mature and dry skin types
- How should the treatment be administered?
- Start with one treatment per week for first month
- Two treatments a month for two months
- Once a month for maintenance
Results will vary depending on patient being treated. On average, patients notice visible improvement in two to three sessions. The results do last, as long as the maintenance procedures are performed regularly to offset the natural aging process of the skin.
Not recommended if:
- known persistent hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
- autoimmune disorders
- pregnancy or breast-feeding
- simultaneous peeling or laser treatment
- skin infections
Welcome, a reliable and convenient way for clinics, healthcare professionals and wholesalers to purchase farma chermical , and other medical devices from a trusted source at a competitive price.
the retail brand of CFL Health Solutions Ltd, an authorized wholesale distributor regulated by the Medicines and Health Regulatory Authority (MHRA) in the UK.
Providing on 3 European sites and with a global reach thanks to our superior logistics expertise, prides itself on its price, supply capabilities and service and as a result, we have a very loyal customer base and growing satisfied customers who are coming back to us repeatedly.
We supply all major brand names, including fentanil, insomnia, pain killers , pills form, and many other products. If you can not see a product you are looking for, please email us and we will source it for you. We also have our own products, and can represent quality tested products on behalf of manufacturers looking for retail distribution and / or launch via our platform.
Sign up today and once your account is verified, you can start enjoying the competitive prices our current customers enjoy. Please note that our injectables should only be administered by trained and / or accredited health professionals. If you have an interest in knowing the non-surgical procedures, we have our own training division led by experienced and skilled doctors who is living.