BELOTERO® LIPS SHAPE is a hyaluronic acid lip filler indicated for lip enhancement. This product is recommended for use in conjunction with its complementary product Belotero Lips Contour. Suitable for all skin types, this lip filler boosts lip volume uniformly without lumps, resulting in natural and long-lasting results.
- Unique rheological properties: The hyaluronic acid used in Belotero products are processed using unique CPM technology, resulting in a highly cohesive, yet soft product that produces better aesthetic results.
- Reduced patient discomfort: This product has added lidocaine for the reduction of needle pain.
- Combination treatment: Using two lip products specialized for different concerns instead of one product allows for more customization, resulting in a patient-specific treatment.
BELOTERO® LIPS SHAPE CONTENTS
- Package insert
- 1 pre-filled syringe (0.6 ml Belotero Lips Shape with Lidocaine)
- 2 traceability labels
- 2 sterile needles (27G)
Hyaluronic acid (25.5 mg/ml): Hyaluronic acid is a common soft tissue augmentation agent as it is non-immunogenic and resorbable. Belotero Lips Shape takes the form of a viscoelastic gel that, when injected into the submucosa of the lips, plumps the tissue, resulting in fuller lips.
Lidocaine hydrochloride (3.0 mg/ml): Lidocaine hydrochloride is a local anesthetic agent. It is included in this product to help reduce local pain from the injection of the gel.
BELOTERO® LIPS SHAPE SIDE EFFECTS
- Slight bleeding during the injection which subsides once the injection is completed
- Mild pain, sometimes with itching, at the injection site
- Discoloration in the treated area
- Hematomas in the area of treatment
- Swelling at the implant site
- Induration or swelling in the site of implant
DEEP REHYDRATION AND FIRMER SKIN WITH BELOTERO
The Belotero range of dermal fillers has an intelligent design. The gel-textured fillers are manufactured by using a patented dynamic cross-linking technology. This advanced technology provides the ideal balance of three essential properties: cohesivity, elasticity, and plasticity. This intelligent and tailored design is developed to meet the needs of the targeted layer of the skin.
The Belotero range includes five different lines each specifically designed to treat different skin imperfections and needs. Belotero Hydro is specifically designed for skin rehydration whilst restoring skin radiance and skin elasticity. Belotero Soft is designed to correct fine lines and deep rehydration. Belotero Balance is ideal to correct medium to deep lines such as perioral lines. Belotero Intense provides optimal filling capacity and excellent tissue integration. Belotero Volume models and restores facial volume.
The five different Belotero product lines offer solutions to treat different targeted needs. Each Belotero product is specifically designed to treat targeted areas e.g. nasolabial fold, marionette lines, lip contours, lip volume and facial volume.
There are no reviews yet.