Kartilage Cross (1×2.2ml)
Kartilage Cross (1×2.2ml) is a single intra-articular injection treatment using patented IPN-Like Technology of hyaluronic acid cross-linking with the benefits of the antioxidant mannitol. It has been specifically designed by Laboratoires Vivacy to relieve the pain of osteoarthritis in joints such as the knee and hip.
If patients have not had success or had intolerance with painkillers, then Kartilage Cross (1×2.2ml) works by restoring the lubricating and shock-absorbing properties of joint fluid, which are depleted in osteoarthritis.
- Ensures longevity of the product in the joint.
- Guarantees optimum viscoelasticity for shock absorption.
- Facilitates injection into all joint-related lesions.
Recommended for patients Kartilage Cross (1×2.2ml):
- who cannot comply with post-injection rest periods three weeks in a row.
- who dislike injections or want to minimise the number of injections.
- whose joints are difficult to accessThis ultra light cream has been designed specifically for combination to oily skin, to boost radiance and target firmness and wrinkles.Zinc and Vitamin B6 are used to regulate sebum production and provide a lasting mattifying effect. The renowned NCTF® Complex and hyaluronic acid are anti-ageing complexes known for their actions on skin quality to re-create the appearance of a rejuvenated-looking skin.
Welcome, a reliable and convenient way for clinics, healthcare professionals and wholesalers to purchase skin fillers, orthopedics and all other medical devices from a trusted source at a competitive price.
the retail brand of CFL Health Solutions Ltd, an authorized wholesale distributor regulated by the Medicines and Health Regulatory Authority (MHRA) in the UK.
Providing on 3 European sites and with a global reach thanks to our superior logistics expertise, prides itself on its price, supply capabilities and service and as a result, we have a very loyal customer base and growing satisfied customers who are coming back to us repeatedly.
We supply all major brand names, including Juverderm, Restylane, Radiesse, Teosyal, Surgiderm, Sculptra and many other products. If you can not see a product you are looking for, please email us and we will source it for you. We also have our own products, and can represent quality tested products on behalf of manufacturers looking for retail distribution and / or launch via our platform.
Sign up today and once your account is verified, you can start enjoying the competitive prices our current customers enjoy. Please note that our injectables should only be administered by trained and / or accredited health professionals. If you have an interest in knowing the non-surgical procedures, we have our own training division led by experienced and skilled doctors who is living.