Glykopeel available in a 60ml bottle, either as 20% or 70% concentrate Glycolic acid
Filorga Glykopeel Bottle (1 x 60 ml (70% Glycolic acid))
Filorga Glykopeel Bottle 20% is specially formulated for hypersensitive skin and works by gently exfoliating the top superficial dermal layers of the skin, revealing a finer more radiant skin texture.
Whereas Filorga Glykopeel Bottle 70% is more tolerable by skins that are previously used to skin peelings.
What do I receive in the box?
1 x 60ml bottle (20% Glycolic Acid) or 1 x 60ml bottle (70% Glycolic Acid)
The 18 key ingredients boasting natural origins, work together simultaneously and in harmony within this unique formula.
- Gycolic acid (20% or 70%) for Exfoliation
- Mulberry, Brown Algae, Vitamin E and Glycerin for Stimulation.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Glycolic Acid for Protection
- Kojic Acid, Bearberry and Vitamin C for Correction
How long will the effect last for?
Results are immediate from the first treatment. Skin appears brighter and more radiant. Results are long lasting and require between 3-5 treatments overall for optimum results.
What are the Benefits of the Filorga Glykopeel Bottle Bottle?
Filorga Glykopeel Bottle is recommended for:
- A long lasting anti-ageing appearance without fine lines and wrinkles
- Radiant looking skin without imperfections such as pigment spots caused by the sun
- Improving elasticity
- Eliminating acneThis product works at its best when it is applied in the most professional way possible, which means that it has to be used correctly, constantly and during a time frame that will permit its effects to take place.This is a treatment which has to be applied every day; weekends, special events, holidays are no excuse. You have to be constant in the use of the product since the results will only show after several applications and you might get discouraged or think that it is not important to be steadfast. Keep going, the more persevering you are the earlier you will see the results.Welcome, a reliable and convenient way for clinics, healthcare professionals and wholesalers to purchase skin fillers, orthopedics and all other medical devices from a trusted source at a competitive price.the retail brand of CFL Health Solutions Ltd, an authorized wholesale distributor regulated by the Medicines and Health Regulatory Authority (MHRA) in the UK.
Providing on 3 European sites and with a global reach thanks to our superior logistics expertise, prides itself on its price, supply capabilities and service and as a result, we have a very loyal customer base and growing satisfied customers who are coming back to us repeatedly.
We supply all major brand names, including Juverderm, Restylane, Radiesse, Teosyal, Surgiderm, Sculptra and many other products. If you can not see a product you are looking for, please email us and we will source it for you. We also have our own products, and can represent quality tested products on behalf of manufacturers looking for retail distribution and / or launch via our platform.